Christmas Coaster Project
Still looking for a last minute Christmas gift? These coasters are the answer!
- Fussy cut 3 inch squares
- First border also made with 3 inch squares cut across the diagonal
- Second border is made with 4 inch squares cut across the diagonal twice
- Sew on the borders
- Trim to 5 inch squares
- Cut batting to 4 3/4″ squares
- Cut backing to 5 inch squares
- Sew right sides together with the batting on top leaving an opening to turn right side out, press
- Top stitch around the outside sewing the opening closed
- Quilt the coasters
- Ready to give!